Why don't you go by this great Nintendo Wii you speak so highly of and play all Winter long?
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Sucks that there'll be no more friday night football this year, and that the season itself is coming to a close.
Seems like it just flew right by. I watched many games - both on Friday nights and on Saturdays at UVA-Wise, but it feels like I only watched a couple.
Anyone else sad that the varsity football season is almost over already?
Not to mention I don't like any other sports besides football. It's going to be pretty rough finding anything to do, especially when winter gets here and the weather is just about too cold to do anything in -- or at least too cold to be able to enjoy doing anything.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/getsmile.tmp008106164.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Why don't you go by this great Nintendo Wii you speak so highly of and play all Winter long?
basketball season mang
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Well, let's see.. Maybe because video games < football?
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
Officially retired
Oh......silly me.
lol, don't get me wrong, games are awesome.. but nothing touches football! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/arcadefreak.gif[/img]
Officially retired
I bet Chubz is like Cartman over the Nintendo Wii
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Bookmarks